Friday, December 31, 2010

So long 2010...

So, here we are the last day of 2010 looking forward to a new year and new expericences. 

Here's hoping that 2011 will bring much peace and prosperity to the world around me.

I hope that 2011 will be a year of good happenings here at home, for my friends and family.

I have been thinking of goals for the new year, I just haven't written them down yet.

I did go over my "Farm Goals for 2010" and checked off those that were completed.  Not as many as I would  have liked, but more that I first thought.  I have begun my new list, but it still needs improvement.

Plenty of oganization, trimming the fat (of all kinds!), rethinking processes, and redifining what I want to be.

Who and what is important...

Why and when I do what I do...

Keep a simple life.  With simple wants and needs.

Food, shelter, endeavors to keep the brain strong, exercise to keep the body healthy and strong, family and friends to enjoy, and animals to keep the miracle life alive.

Brainstorming for last day of 2010!

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment