Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The snow is back...

Looking out my window now and the snow is falling and the ground is almost white again.  Only had one bad day of mud then it froze again.  This is good...HATE HATE HATE MUD!

I am in my fourth day of being back on program of eating right and exercising.  So far all is very good.  Feel great when I exercise regularlly.  I am hoping to see 120 pounds come March.  That would be another 10 pounds lost since starting to eat right last January.  A total of 40 pounds lost!  I can wear comfortable clothes!

All the Christmas decorations in the house are down and stored away.  The house is back to a somewhat organized order and things will slow down some, at least for a short while.

Time to go get breakfast, get chores done, change and head off to do my Meals on Wheels route and then enjoy time with my knitting friends.  My day out.  Greg's day in.  It is all good.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment