Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's been awhile...

Nothing really of note, just thought I should do some updating.

Had our granddaughter here over the weekend and her daddy took a video of her milking one of the goats.  I need to get him to send it to me so I can post it here.

The snow is back and more to come today.

Had Christmas with my Brother last Friday.  We had a good time and even got to see my niece and her family.

He also had finished the repairs on very old spinning wheel a friend had given me.  It is now a working wheel!  Great job big Brother!

I am fairly certain that there are two does bred.  Only two out of eleven, but at least there are two.  It will be an easier kidding season that is for sure.

There is one more Christmas that need to take place.  Jeremiah and his family.  I am hoping that maybe that can be arranged in the next week or two.

Been working hard on exercising and eating right.  Lost a few pounds last week, but still have more to go.  Need to keep up on the exercise...today I didn't do my strength training.  I did do 33 minutes on the bike, but that comes easy.

Yesterday we spent most of the day furniture shopping.  We are in need of a new sofa, but I can't find one that really seems like it is the right one.  There is a lot of money involved so I want to be sure I get the one that is right, so we don't have to shop again for a long time!  The old one is at least 20 years old!

Time to roll, my days are sure slow starting, but I usually get something done.  I will be glad when the weather breaks some...these REALLY cold days are miserable.  Right now 30 degrees would feel good.

Breakfast here I come...Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment