Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just a quick catch up blog...

Last Friday I was able to do something that I had been wanting to do for quite a while.  That is join in with a group of women who get together once a month and enjoy each other's company, some good food, as well as work together to do something fun.  These ladies have invited me several times during the warm months, but I am very busy then, now....I got to go play and it was GREAT!  Most of the twenty or so women I didn't know, but there were a few that when we figured out where we knew each other from we spent the day just visiting.  Neighbors from Laingsburg and the mother of one of the boys that rode the bus with my kids.

Besides visiting we made...now get this....at least a gross and I mean at least a dozen dozen doughnuts, nearly five pounds of noodles, and also at least two dozen fry pies!  Everyone pitched in and in about three hours this was all made and ready to take home.  Here is a picture of my carry out:

Did I mention that Daniella was with me during the whole time and was a really big help!  We split the plunder so she could share with her mom and dad.  She took home all the noodles with her since I had just made a big bunch on Wednesday.

Looking forward to doing the Friday Fry Day again real soon!

Saturday and Sunday became travel and horse days.  Saturday Jenn and I drove to Lapeer to look at a horse that she was interested in buying.  Sunday, Jenn, Pat, Daniella and I drove to Lapeer to pick up the horse that she bought.  Meet "Crystal" aka Isis now that she belongs to Jenn....


Newest arrival at the farm...

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment