Sunday, November 6, 2011

Feel the need to change my blog format...

I have decided that instead of writing a daily blog like thingy, even though I only write it once a week, I am going to just write about the highs and lows and really cool or different things.  Daily journaling is really boring!  So from now on you will only get the good, the bad or the ugly or maybe the beautiful.  Also, if something is really good I will try to post it on the day instead of at the end of the week.  Hopefully making this a more reader friendly blog, like some of those that I follow.

Last week was nothing exciting really.  Still have breeding going on, so plenty of moving this goat or that goat.  Plan to finish breedings for my girls this month.  I  have no desire to have anymore May/June babies.  So if they don't take this month, I guess they don't take.

Friday and Saturday were my days for sports on TV.  My sport is horse racing and this past weekend was the Breeder's Cup.  Good racing and plenty of it.  Saturday's were recorded as I did have some interesting guests here.

Whitney contacted me through facebook and told me that she had owned a horse that I bred and trained.  She loved him dearly and had him for 11 years.  We made arrangements to meet and exchange pictures and stories.  It was great fun for all of us...Whitney, her mother, Jenn and myself.  When I get more of the pictures on the computer I will post some as I am very proud of the things that Whitney and he accomplished.



Earlier in the week we did take Abraham's wool up to Frankenmuth to be processed into roving for me to spin.  Will have some before and after shots when they are available.

Greg and I finished the riding area, so I hope to post about  my riding.  Here's hoping I get out and ride alot.

Well, that's it for this week, like I said nothing really special.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment