Friday, November 26, 2010

What I did today...

Here's what I did today.  I started my Christmas decorating.  This is my Victorian Village display, it takes me a couple of hours to set it up each year.

On the very top level, that you can't see very well is a Santa in his sleigh going around and around.  The next level down represents my house and barn on the hill.  Down from that are the houses that represent our two oldest boys homes and a mill on a hill.  Below that is the town, where there are two store fronts one is a Curiosity Shop with musicians playing out front, that one represents the third oldest son.  The other store front is "Jen's Shop" and that is for our daughter.  There is a fire station, a harness shop, a church, and a clock tower as well as a skating pond.  All sort of activities are going on in this neat little corner of my imagination.

This coming week, the Christmas Tree will be going up as well as maybe a life size St. Nicolas on the front porch.  That is if we can manage to get it put together like I want it.

There will be more decorating, and if we can get some ideas, Christmas Shopping in the next couple of weeks.

Guess you could say I've got the Christmas Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment