Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello and Good morning!

The sun shines brightly into the computer room as I begin this new blog.

A busy week is planned.  Cooking, cleaning and baking for our family Thanksgiving dinner which is going to be this coming Saturday.  As well as, granddaughter will be here to help on Thursday and Friday as there is no school those days.  I think partly because today is the first day of firearms deer season here in Michigan.

Breeding season is winding down here, I am hoping that I have nine of the eleven dairy does bred.  Here's hoping that I am done with that.

The gardens have all been put to bed and are resting peacefully.

The weather has just turned cold and snow will soon be arriving.  Time for things to slow a bit.  A time of rest and rejuvenation.  One can hope.

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment