Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Like the look...

My blog is progressing well, I like the look at this time.

Finished cleaning our house yesterday.  Only a couple of rooms that went untouched.  My craft room and the laundry room.  If I get time I will try to spruce those up too.

Today is my weekly day away.  I deliver Meals on Wheels and then I go to our Gathering of knitting friends.  I will also be delivering Sourdough Bread to one of my customers who placed an order.

I make and sell Sourdough and Salt Rising breads at the St. Johns Farmer's Market.  Since it is closed for the season, I take orders and either deliver or they are picked up here at the farm.  I have plans to try some gluten free breads over this winter and then hopefully have them available next season.


                                      Here is the bread I will be delivering today, baked yesterday.

Onward and Upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment