Monday, November 19, 2012

More excitement!!!!

Over the weekend, Jenn came over and we hooked Isis to the cart!  We couldn't do much more then we did, because the hooking up wasn't done the right way.  Some parts are missing, so we had to "jerry rig" the whole deal.  But she was hooked up, she did pull the cart and Jenn even rode a few steps worth!  No spook, no fear, just plain good pony.

She stood patiently while we did our best to make her uncomfortable, not on purpose, just us fumbling around.  Even while pulling she got bumped from all angles and didn't mind a bit.

Can't wait to get all the parts lined up and working so we can actually go for a real ride.  I have about 20 acres of open field that is just calling to me to drive all over it!

Here's hoping I can get it all put together soon!

Here is a video for your watching pleasure:



Here is a posed picture of me in the cart as well:

If only I could be moving!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment