Saturday, January 10, 2015

Just thinking...

Gosh is it cold!  Can't do much outside other then what has to be done.  Certainly won't be doing anything with horses.  I have been studying about training methods.  But all that won't help until it warms up some.

I did make myself a hat and mittens that have a horse theme.  They go with the hoodie that Jenn gave me for Christmas.  Turn out nice.



I also added some pictures to my picture file.  Wow it doesn't take long for a cute puppy to become a cute small dog.  Check this out:


                                                                   Quite the armful!

                                                        
                                                                Just barely an armful!

Here is my newest favorite picture of Sigrid.  It was taken awhile ago as you can tell by the grass instead of snow.


                                                             I love her soulful eyes.

Here is a sentiment that I firmly believe...

This is my kind of baby. :D  Agree?

Yup that is me...plenty of dog pictures!

I should mention that in the past week I have canned six pints of beef soup and six quarts of canned beef.  These will be my convenience foods as I am still planning on not going to the grocery store for as long as possible in 2015.  Ten days down and counting.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment