Monday, February 4, 2013

Good day so far...

So, once again haven't blogged in quite some time.  But I feel like there is something to say today, so here we go...

First off, I spent my morning organizing my sewing room.  After spending time up there before Christmas and also after it was hard to find anything.  Now I can find what I am looking for and I am ready to start some new projects.  Feels so good!

Then, after breakfast we went out to do the chores.  No more milking for a while, but everyone still needs feeding.  We also moved critters around so that when kidding and lambing times comes in March and April we will be ready.  Now I can keep an eye on all the ones pregnant, so when their time comes all will be good.  We dropped hay down and piled it in the different spots for the different critters.  We also filled all the water tanks and added bedding where it was needed.  Wonderful!

Then before going back into the house we took the dogs for a good walk out in the field.  Only about 3/4 of a mile for us, but the dogs went farther by all their here and there running.  Another feel good moment!

Don't know for sure what I am going to do this afternoon, but I feel like getting something done.  Maybe I'll do some sewing, or maybe some more organizing the raw wool area is in need of some time.

We'll just have to see what hits me.  But now I need my lunch...Onward and Upward!

Pretty picture I found, no other reason then it is just a pretty lighthouse somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment