Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I can finally post this...

Yesterday, with Daniella's help we finished her Christmas present.  I am quite pleased with how it turned out.  This makes my second finished quilt and my first full sized one.  Take a look...



Here she is modeling it on Aunt Jenn's bed.




Then on another note...there is more beer brewing in the house...this time it is a stout variety, so it will be very dark.  Here in the pot is the wort cooking....



And on still another note...Kidding time is fast approaching!  Fern who is our first to be due (March 2) is absolutely HUGE!  I expect to see triplets from her.  She has in the past twice so would not be unheard of.

I checked her past records and see that even though she is carrying multiples she has always gone past due!  In fact with twins she goes two days past, but with triplets it  has always been FIVE days!  Crazy goat!

I'll post as soon as anything happens.  The excitement is building!

Onward and Upward.

1 comment:

  1. I love in the picture of D with the quilt, you can see her Daddy's picture in the background.

    ReplyDelete