Sunday, September 11, 2011

A hap hazzard post...September 4-10

Sunday-Cloudy and much  cooler.  Yea! Blog is up to date.  Time for chores.

We took the non functioning furnace out of the camper.  We will take it to Harry's RV Service on Tuesday to have him go over it and tell us if it is repairable or not.  NOT REPAIRABLE.

After lunch we went to Gander Mountain for fishing lilicences and some new tackle.  Then to Menard for a couple of things.  Then JoAnn's for material to redo two chairs.  Decided to go to different JoAnn's tomorrow.

Had dinner when we got back...Snow Crab Legs and sweet corn with watermelon for dessert.  Yummy!

Nothing exciting, just TV time and then bed.

Monday-Happy Labor Day.  Went to Frandor for fabric, got everything I need to do the chairs, now just need some time to do it.

Spent the evening machine embroidering on one of the new camp chairs.  It turned out nice.



Tuesday-Another week of not taking any blog notes, so  from here on out I don't have much.  Didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  Still something is always coming up that takes me away from what I had planned to do.

I did order some long sleeve tee shirts on line from a place called Jiffy Shirts. (jiffyshirts.com)  Greg and I both like them for winter wear.  I placed the order on Thursday morning and they were delivered on Friday morning!  Our order was over $65 so shipping was free!  Actually our order was over $100, so we also got a bulk discount...the shirts were just over $6 each!  Can't beat that with a stick!  Plus really fast delivery!

I may do some embroidery on them as well, just for the fun of it.  Or maybe some iron on printing.

At Market on Saturday I took some of my handspun yarn to sell.  I sold two skeins!  Now that is some real money!  Come on people, let's buy more of my yarn...please.

Hope this next week is more productive then the last...Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment