Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week after Fair...

Tried to get some things done all week, but just to darn worn out, plus something was always coming up that HAD TO BE DONE NOW!

Did manage to make myself a new Victorian Day dress, so that I had something to wear for the Mint Festival demonstration at the Paine-Gilliam-Scott Museum in St. Johns on Sunday.

I also used the cream separator to run five gallons of milk through and got almost two quarts of cream!  Maybe some Ice Cream will come from that.

On Thursday, Jeremiah came to pick up the camper so that he and the kids could go camping.  Ain't that fine, my camper has been out twice now and neither time with me!  Drats!

Mostly the week was playing catch up.

Will try to do better next week. 

How about a few Fair pictures to make this post more interesting...
Heerreee's Skippy!
Getting Skippy ready for Showmanship.

Yum, Fair Food with a Friend!


Here is the proud Showman and her elegant dry dairy doe.


Answering a question from the Judge.


A fun Costume class!


Just chillin' with Skippy.


Shhh, Skippy is asleep on my shoulder Grandma!





No comments:

Post a Comment